we preach what
the Bible teach
BIBLE STUDY - THE BARCODE.
If we look at the modern computerized technology around us and the Bible prophecies we must realize that we are living in the end times. The Bible mention in the book ofRevelation 13:16 - 18, "And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
One hundred years ago people did not know about a computer, or not even to mention that what we buy in modern supermarkets have ‘barcodes’ that can only be read by a computer via a laser scanner.
1. The ‘barcode’ is the set of lines that appear on the package of the item or goods that we purchase, from a retailer or manufacturer. There are no two ‘barcodes’ identical. ‘Barcodes’ are issued and controlled by the ‘International Barcode Association’. A ‘barcode’ is also used in the magnetic tape on the reverse side of your bank credit/debit card and all electronic swipe cards.
If you do your collective shopping from "X" supermarket, you will see the prices of the item displayed on the shelf. When you get to the checkout point the cashier will use a laser scanner to sweep over the ‘barcode’, or the cashier will swipe the item that you are buying pass the scanner beam.
The scanner, read the ‘code’ and transform the reading into a number, or alphabetical code. This will print the product description, and price on your cash receipt. When stock is received, the quantity and supplier information etc. of that item is loaded into the computer system. The sales level in the supermarket is then recorded by the quantity of that item, that passes the cashier’s computerized till. By taking a physical stock check on the shelf the shopkeeper can record stock balance and the ‘shoplift’ figure.
2. The ‘barcode’ consists of a set of lines that differ in width, thin parallel lines and thicker parallel lines, which form thin parallel blank lines between the black lines.
3. A standard computer can not read, even via a laser scanner. A standard computer, can only read ‘on’ or ‘off’. If we look at the black lines we will notice that they differ in thickness. The computer scanner can only read the intervals caused by the different thickness of the parallel lines. This, allows the computer to count ‘0’ or ‘1’. By staying ‘on’ or ‘off’ for a long or short period the computer can convert to ‘0’ or ‘1’. This is how a computer reads via a scanner.
4. As can be seen from the above a computer can read ‘barcode’ lines. If we look at the ‘barcode’ we will notice that there are always two very thin black lines on the left, in the centre and on the right side. One set of these two thin lines represent the number 6. So the computer see this as 6 - 6 - 6. Then there are different thickness lines put between the three sets of line to identify the product, supplier and price etc. Without the set of 666 lines no computer scanner in the world will be able to read. The three sets of lines can be identified because they are hanging lower then the rest of the lines.
5. You will say what has this got to do with not being able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast or the number of the beast.
The mark of the beast is the ‘barcode’.
The number of the beast is 666.
Did you know that within a period of five years we will not even have to carry any cash on us? We will be able to use our bank cards, wherever we go.
Some of the banks here in South Africa are already giving customers one, lifetime fixed account number for all transactions.
In Mexico the authorities are already putting the ‘social security numbers’ of the babies in the skin on their forehead with a ‘laser beam’.
In Brussels - Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Italy they, ‘laser implant’ your bank identity code/number in the skin on the outside of the right hand. The idea is then for the carrier to swipe the back of his hand pass a scanner and then to enter a pin code fortransactions. Keep your eyes open for one monetary system, the ‘Euro’.
I am saying, that we can already see how the system will be able to handle the transactions in the end time. There will be no cash in your hand to be able to buy or sell.
Compiled By: Chris Mengel Snr.
Bible Study Index
THIS PAGE TOP