AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER.
A. I want to talk about - "The responsibility God gave us".
B. The theme of my message is - "Am I my brother's keeper".
D. Read with me...Genesis 4:1 - 16.
1. Verse 9, Then the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother?"and Cain said, "I do not know. Am
I my brother's keeper?"
2. I, God knows about you, He knows all your ins and outs, we are naked in the eyes of God, Hebrews 4:13,
"And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of
Him to whom we must give account".
3. 2 Corinthians 5:10, "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may
receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad".
4. Romans 14:10 - 12, "But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your
brother (verag)? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. Read verse 11 and 12 also.
Philippians 2:10, 11 "Every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is
5. Verse 9 of Genesis, "Where is Abel your brother? And Cain said I, do not know. Am I my brother's
keeper?" He lied to God!
6. Satan is the father of all lies, John 8:44, read verse 44.
7. Satan lied to Eve in Genesis 3:4, read from verse 1:5.
8. Jesus gave us a responsibility when He said in Mark 16:15, " Go into all the world and preach the
gospel to every creature"
Also, Matthew 28:19, "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations,".
9. Paul writes in Romans 1:16, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God
to salvation for everyone who believes".
10. Are you ashamed?
Do you have a responsibility, are you responsible?